Online Marketing Assistant with Graphic Design for Amazon Store
Due to the Covid19 there is growing a demand for our online marketing service and we need to expand our marketing team.
We need a full time digitial media marketing specialist to run our client’s Amazon store. This is an excellent entry level position for a new graduate or anyone else qualified and interested in digital media
Your goal is to increase the online sales of Amazon of our clients. How? Analyze the web traffic and decide what needs to the fixed to increase the conversion rate
What You Will Do
- Create, Improve and Monitor all Amazon Product Listing using Excel
- Design and Add Pictures to Improve Amazon Product Page
- Create perfect sales writing and optimize for Amzon SEO
- Advertise at Amazon Market Place using Keyword Research
- Increase the keyword ranking of the product listing at Amazon
- Analyze the web traffic data and decide with product needs to be improved
- Setup Email Marketing
- Report results, activities, and Amazon updates to marketing manager daily
From time to time you will need to change the marketing strategies due the policy changes of Amazon market places
You will be working closely with the marketing manager.
- Creative design skills of infographics
- Graphic design skills (via Photoshop or other tool)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent English skills, verbal and written, especially in sales writing
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Excel, must know conditional formatting rules
- Intermediate SEO Skills, link building and increase Google ranking
- Coding Design Skills, must know basic HTML (via Dreamweaver or other tool)
- Organized and details oriented
- Problem Solver with a “can do” and “will do” attitude
- Go-getter, someone that likes challenges
- Self-starter who can work to deadlines
- Fast Self-Learner, to keep up to date with the latest changes of online tactics and Amazon policies
- Team player, you inform team mates and manager about important changes
Optional, but very desirable:
Experience in SEO, Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising, A/B Split testing
How to Apply
To apply, please reply to this ad with your resume, cover letter (why join AMZing Marketing Consultancy) and include your references to: jobs [at] amzingmarketing.com
AMZing Marketing Culture
AMZing Marketing strives to provide a rewarding working environment encouraging innovation, personal growth, and teamwork through a commitment to open communication and respect.
We have a culture where diversity is valued and where you have an opportunity to make a difference. You have the freedom to implement your ideas that are aligned with our company strategy, but we need to see results.