Hot News! $2,400 Grant Available for Your E-commerce Store, 2023
BC Government Launched Micro-Grant To Help Canadian Businesses in British Columbia To Launch an E-Commerce Store
The Launch Online Grant program is a province wide program funded by the B.C. government and is available for eligible BC-based businesses. One important requirement is that you must work with a BC E-Commerce advisor to get the funding and submit a proposal.
AMZing Marketing agency is a qualified E-commerce advisor that can help you execute the digital marketing plan and get the funding. Get in touch with AMZing Marketing now to apply for this free money and get a boost in your online presence.
The B.C.’s Economic Recovery Plan will provide each business up to $2,400 to build an E-commerce site and get their operations online. Expenses to build an online store, to improve existing e-commerce platforms and online customer acquisition activities using SEO or Google Adwords, are eligible for funding.
The grant MUST be used to hire company based in British Columbia to develop this E-commerce store.
Please note that there are around 517,100 businesses in British Columbia.
So hurry before this funding runs out. First come first serve!
Want to know more what the qualifications are and how to apply?
Download the Complete Application Guide on How to Get the Grant Here:
The funds MUST be used to hire a BC-based company to develop the online store
Where to Find a BC Based Web Design Company?
AMZing Marketing is a Vancouver (BC) Based Online Marketing Company that Can Help You:
- Build a E-Commerce Site that sells! (Chinese and English)
- Create Chinese Webpages to target 2 Million Canadian Chinese Consumers
- Increase Google Ranking with SEO (search engine optimization)
- Increase Sales with Online Advertising (Google Adwords)
Hire AMZing Marketing and Use Your Grant Wisely
Due to unprecedented high demand for online marketing service AMZing Marketing can only accept 10 clients at the same time. So contact AMZing Marketing here before it gets full:
Quick Summary of the Grant Eligibility Criteria:
- Have a goods and services tax number and paying taxes in B.C.;
- Have generated sales of more than $30,000 in last year;
- Have 1 to 149 employees (applications can be submitted by sole proprietors); and
- repeatable products, or in the case of artists and jewellers, individual items that have slight differences (e.g., paintings and rings).
- As part of the application, businesses are required to develop a grant proposal that indicates how they plan to use the funds.