Hot News! Just Launched at Feb 4th, 2021
BC Government Launched 12 Million To Help Canadian Businesses in British Columbia To Launch an E-Commerce Store
The Launch Online Grant program is a province wide program funded by the B.C. government and is available for up to 1,500 eligible BC-based businesses.
(12 Million / $7500 = around 1500 businesses)
The B.C.’s Economic Recovery Plan will provide each business up to $7,500 to build an E-commerce site and get their operations online. Expenses to build an online store, to improve existing e-commerce platforms and online customer acquisition activities using SEO or Google Adwords, are eligible for funding.
The grant MUST be used to hire company based in British Columbia to develop this E-commerce store.
Please note that there are around 517,100 businesses in British Columbia.
So hurry before this funding runs out. First come first serve!
Want to know more what the qualifications are and how to apply?
Download the Complete Application Guide on How to Get the Grant Here:
The funds MUST be used to hire a BC-based company to develop the online store
Where to Find a BC Based Web Design Company?
AMZing Marketing is a Vancouver (BC) Based Online Marketing Company that Can Help You:
- Build a E-Commerce Site that sells! (Chinese and English)
- Create Chinese Webpages to target 2 Million Canadian Chinese Consumers
- Increase Google Ranking with SEO (search engine optimization)
- Increase Sales with Online Advertising (Google Adwords)
Hire AMZing Marketing and Use Your Grant Wisely
Due to unprecedented high demand for online marketing service AMZing Marketing can only accept 10 clients at the same time. So contact AMZing Marketing here before it gets full:
Quick Summary of the Grant Eligibility Criteria:
- Have a goods and services tax number and paying taxes in B.C.;
- Have generated sales of more than $30,000 in either 2019 or 2020;
- Have 1 to 149 employees (applications can be submitted by sole proprietors); and
- repeatable products, or in the case of artists and jewellers, individual items that have slight differences (e.g., paintings and rings).
- As part of the application, businesses are required to develop a grant proposal that indicates how they plan to use the funds.