GET STARTED

Affordable Life Insurance Quotes

Get a Free Quote

How to Get Increase Your SEO Ranking in Google and Get More Leads or Online Sales

So you have a service business or an E-commerce store and are looking for the most cost effective way to increase sales?

Get your website on the first page of Google is critical for any business type. As of 2020, 92% of the people are searching on Google. The other 8% is Bing and Yahoo.

The fight for the first page on Google has more than 30 years going on (Google started in 1998) between many different businesses. If you are NOT ranked at the first you are just NOT getting leads or sales. Period!

According to Statistica Many Business Owners Have Spent Over 134 Billions https://www.statista.com/statistics/266249/advertising-revenue-of-google/

If you think that Google is not giving you leads or sales why are there so many business spending money at Google Ads? Because it really works.

So you don't want to spend that much money on Google Adwords, because you don't know how it works or don't have the expertise to implement it? You want free organic web traffic to your website.

I know what you are thinking, but there is no such thing as free lunch. Getting free traffic to your website with SEO takes a lot of and effort. It's a time consuming, tedious job and requires a lot of technical expertise. It's a full-time job. You can also hire a student, but that will cost you at least $2500/month, and don't forget you have to manage them.

It's better to hire an SEO Marketing Agency to help you out, so you can focus on your own expertise. We, AMZING Marketing have over 16 experiences in SEO and Google Adwords.

Here is a complete list of things you need to do to increase your website ranking

How to Get Your Website a Higher Google Ranking and Drive More Web Visitors to Your Business

  • Build a SEO Friendly Website

  • Design Your Website in a Very User Friendly Way

  • Website must be loading fast (Google and Your Visitors Hate Slow loading sites) you can check your website speed at Google Insight there: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

  • Website Must be Mobile Friendly

  • Do In Dept Keyword Research (find out what your customers are searching for your business)

  • Write a lot of Unique Articles related To Your Website (google hates duplicate content)

  • Add the relevant keywords in your Articles

  • Add the relevant keywords in the Page URL, Meta Title and Meta Description

  • Link Building

  • Get Your website Listed in Google Business Listing, Yellow Pages and Yelp

  • Get Links from with High Authority and has same or similar topic as your business

  • Get Links from News Paper and magazins

  • Write Press Releases and submit links back to your website

  • Get Links from Guest Blog Post


June 11, 2020 - Reading time: 4 minutes